TERMS & CONDITIONS
OWNERSHIP & RISKS
Please be attentive that once your product passes to you upon delivery or purchase the ownership and risk of the product is also passed to you (the customer). We advise checking to ensure your product is undamaged when received
No Custom requests for alterations will be accepted on any Katy Kruger products
NON-KATY KRUGER PRODUCTS
We do not repair or alter any non-Katy Kruger products
Purchased products from Katy Kruger and it is not what you expected, or you have changed your mind? You may return full-price merchandise (that is not personalized/monogrammed) for change of mind reasons within 7 days of receiving your order for a credit note of equal value (excluding shipping and handling charges)
*Please keep in mind that Katy Kruger cannot accept the returned product and cannot give a refund if:
- The return is lodged after stated 7 day period from the date of purchase;
The refund products have been personalized (i.e monogrammed embossing/foiling ec.)
- The products are worn, used, damaged or not in its original packaging.
- Katy Kruger reserves the right to refuse a return if the product shows signs of use, damage or is not in its original purchase state (including original packaging)
Damage/defective or not what you ordered?
- At Katy Kruger, we pride ourselves on quality.
- We thoroughly test all of our merchandise to ensure the are fully capable of standing up to use for which they are designed.
- Our smooth leather products must be handled with care.
- Scratching or damage can occur based on the natural character and nature of the leather.
- Our standard warranty on all of our products in 5 years from the date of purchase.